Sunday, May 8, 2011

#12 Having an awesome mom! ♥

THANKS THANKS THANKS!! Millions of thanks to you all~ muacks!!I'm dedicating this photo to my mom..
Love you mom…
Sorry I am still in kampar couldn’t celebrate with you

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!



A tale of 'having an awesome mom'

Since young I was nagged… well at least I thought I was, but somehow these naggings turns into lessons that I need now..
How thankful I am to have her to 'nag' me last time.
I know I aint the prettiest daughter in the world but you still love me…..
You taught me stuffs that my teachers and lecturers won't teach me
(though sometimes I dislike you when you are chasing me around the house with a cane ^^)
Now I know frustrating it is to do all the housework by myself…

I'm sorry I didn't have much photos with you, I guess these are all the photos I have with you
Sorry for being so rebellious all this while, I was being childish and immature back then…

But now, as I grow up, I see what you meant all this while,
You taught me through your experience but I just couldn't don’t get it
Now I see everything you said is true
All the theories you have are actually the unwritten rules set by the society..
Now, I see your hardship raising me and teaching me
Everyday is Mother's day to me…
I will cherish all the love you have for me….

Thanks for everything,
Thanks for being such an AWESOME mom

Sincerely,
Your yet-to-be-awesome daughter ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment