Friday, March 25, 2011

Who am I?

Here's a brief intro about me

Who Am I:
I am a full time daughter and a half time student at UTAR
Come from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah,
"Saya anak Sabah bah!"
but now Kampar turns out to be my second home..

What I love:
Listening to music
Watching drama, esp : Monk & Grey's anatomy
Hanging out with buddies and chit chat for hours
Deeply and madly in love with desserts

What I Enjoy:
Dancing when there no one sees me ^.*
Doing craft or scrapbooking
Cooking.. New Hobby XD
Organizing things..
BLOGGING when there some thing to blog and time to blog, of course..
EATING! the main factor why I am such a plump girl. DIET always fail..
Enjoy buying stuff.. Impulse purchases make me a poor girl..

Basically that's about me, hopefully you all will love reading this blog
Thanks for reading...






0 comments:

Post a Comment