Sunday, March 27, 2011

#1 Being Stella Chung

The first awesome thing on the list? Of course is being myself! Haha!
I mean like how many people in this world get to be me?
NONE! Unless you pretend that you are me…

However, I wont be writing one whole page on how awesome I am, it is not necessary though..wakaka.. Cause if I am awesome enough, you will be able to see it, if I am not, there's no point for me to convince you here…

What I am trying to say is:
It’s awesome to be yourself, I bet you don’t want to be like Rachel McAdams in the movie Hot Chick, or Lindsay Lohan in Freaky Friday… imagine that really happen to you...

The same goes to me, I love being me,
-cause i have a brother that really loves me (not mention my parents too)
-i can fool around like nobody business
-i love gossiping with my buddies
-i get to hang out to waste time
-i love me being a cookies monster (yea.. I LOVE COOKIES & BISCUITS TOO! )
-i love how determine (stubborn) i am..ahem ahem...

Plus, I get to queue in front when it comes to assembly.. Haha..
It wasn’t too bad after all being 4ft 11… cause I am a lady, at least I can wear heels ..
It wasn’t me, I wont be having as much fun as I am having now….
Love yourself guys... if you dont love yourself, nobody will

I simply love this quote that I saw in Twitter:
"I love being me, it pisses off all the right people." from ThisDamnQuote

0 comments:

Post a Comment