Tuesday, March 29, 2011

#4 Being part of 5 Amanah08

Actually it all started from 4 Amanah07, year 2007 and 2008 is said to be one of the most enjoyed time in my life despite the stresses and tonnes of homework to be completed over the weekend.

A part from, we chat, we gossip, we ate in the class, made fun of everything we could think of and of course the most AWESOME would be being 'tai lin ngong' . Sitting in group chit chatting with friends when there is no teacher in class is the best!! Gosh! I miss those time, I miss my classmates…

Another interesting facts about 5A08 is we always get to the canteen earlier than most people, no matter where how far our class was. That's we always get demerit… Haha… Hmmm.. That time I would only go for 'wo te' and rice and Wednesday was the best! Cause the menu of the day is Wat Tan Ho!! Haha

Somehow, I get to skip all my duty for 'menyapu' for all the years in my secondary highschool! Why? Cause I am one of the early birds to get to the canteen! Haha!! So I kinda don’t have time to 'menyapu'…and was too lazy after I ate…Hoho!

Anyhow, there is time where we get serious and do works… I was a noobie in my addmath and still is! So I ALWAYS disturbed my friends by "eh, this one how to do ah? " "how u get this de?" "how come like tat?"… I would ask all sorts of stupid questions when it comes to addmath… haiz…. My brain just got stuck when my eyes see numbers. But I remember I used to be good at math before they mixed the alphabets in it. There's the turning point where I screwed up all my addmath questions! Aiks!! Sometime I hate my brain for this reason too!

Just to highlight, the physics lessons are the best! Mr. Wong Fu, the genius teacher… I barely get what had he taught for the past 2 years, that's why my physics still so so until today. Luckily I don’t need them nowadays.. ^^ Anyway, I love Bio and Chemistry.. They are my favourite subjects. Nothing much to talk about, but my bio teacher can draw very nice pictures (eg: villus, heart, pollen & etc….)

Really enjoyed in that two years….

Never regrets being part of this big family…
Here's a blog about us….
Too many great memories to be blogged out… I miss them so mucchhhiieee.. they are AWESOME!

Class photo; with form teacher Pn.Loh & Mr Jacob
Another class photo~
The girls
My buddies



0 comments:

Post a Comment