Saturday, April 9, 2011

#7 Being inspired by Nick Vujicic


I cried when I first saw his video in youtube. I couldn’t imagine how hard his life could be, living a normal life like us without limbs! His video really inspired me not to give up on life… later, I started youtubing  his video and I was totally amazed by his determination and perseverance in life.

One of his talk is about how he get up after he fell down, I was dumbfounded! It really show he how he had adapted to the environment with his limitations. What more could I say… when you determine in doing something, some day you will achieve it!

Another thing I learnt from him will be stop giving excuses! EXCUESES ARE BAD FOR US! Now instead of giving excuses, I think about the possible solutions. Nick thinks of solutions how to overcome his limitations rather than giving himself excuses that he couldn’t do this and that.  There's a video of him showing how he do things at home (picking up a phone, putting a DVD into a DVD player and so on...) I couldn’t believe  my eyes.. He is such a hero! Inspiring people from around the world!

After watching his videos, it reminds me how blesses I am. Just like the lyrics in Moment 4 life by Nicki Minaj "I'm not lucky but I am blessed!"  he never blame no one for his condition instead, it makes him to have more faith in God.  Though I ain't Christian but I still respect the faith he has. Everyone should have faith in their own religion therefore so am I.

He is one of my inspirations and motivations for me to keep going in life. If he can do with it without limbs. Why can't I?? I want to be just like him! Keep on fighting in life, there is nothing that is couldn’t be done, just the matter on the willingness to do it!

Here is his blog:

“I found the purpose of my existence, and also the purpose of my circumstance. There’s a purpose for why you’re in the fire.”

Nick wholeheartedly believes that there is a purpose in each of the struggles we each encounter in our lives, and that our attitude towards those struggles...



0 comments:

Post a Comment