Thursday, June 2, 2011

#15 Being 20

Finally I am in my 20s, YEAH! Haha.. A legitimate adult,(Though I don’t look like an adult *pfft*) but at least no more a teenager… A simple birthday celebration denotes a year older.. Haha..

Being 20, totally means a lot to me.. After all the things that happened this few months, certainly make me a stronger person… I never knew my real strength, not until this happened.
Well I guess, I shall never look down on my strength again.
Sometimes, we can be a lot more stronger than we think we are

Tadaa!! here I am! Still standing strong, facing them all by myself,
Perhaps I am a grown up now, I know what is the shoulda, woulda and coulda…..

Looking at the bright side, they killed Shandy…
I am a new me now… Shandy is dead and gone.. Forever...
Over the years, Shandy has left the real me in the shelf
But now, she has gone, I am gonna be who I am supposed to be..
The real me… who I had neglected all this while..

Being 20, I am ready to face the world once more, with the new me
I am ready for everything…
Everything happen for a reason…
No one to blame, no reason to blame…

It gonna be an AWESOME start for my 20s

0 comments:

Post a Comment