Thursday, June 2, 2011

#14 A Starry-Starry-Night

I still remember that day, the day where I first see shooting stars with my own naked eyes.
It was magnificent! I had never seen anything more beautiful than a sky full of shooting stars.
That night I saw more than 10 shootings stars, we even went up to overhead to get a clearer view^^. It definitely worth it despite staying up late till 4am and shivering in the cold.

I cant believe what I saw that night… 
The sky itself was so beautiful… with all the stars, I thought I was looking at a picture from a astrology magazine…

The shooting stars are exactly like what shown in the television, just that these happened so much faster… In a blink of an eye, I would say…. Now you see it now you don’t

I will never ever forgot that scenery in my life…

IT'S JUST TOO AWESOME!

I wish I have chances to see those starry-starry-nights again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment