Sunday, March 27, 2011

#2 It's My Birthday

Hmm… where shall we start? I remembered my parents used to buy me a cake every year for my birthday when I was young.. But, I don’t eat cakes back then.. I don’t know why anyway I enjoyed blowing the candles and cutting the cake. And of course presents… Back then, I get to choose my own presents… then I will go hunt for one when I know my birthday is around the corner. Those days were the best cause I get to buy everything I love. Haha!!


The most memorable birthday will be the one when I was 12th

It was the last year in primary school, so most of us have birthday parties

Just to have fun before we all step foot to secondary school and some of us will be going to different secondary school..

Meanwhile, I have a mini party in my house, invited some friends over and played so games, it was fun though…


The second one would be the one when I was 18th,

I celebrated in a reflexology shop, where I was working that time (just as cashier).. Haha.. It was a very special one since I am celebrating in a reflexology while other people will celebrate them somewhere else~


The third one will be my 19th birthday

I celebrated it in Labuan. My uni's friends came visit Sabah and that day we headed over to Labuan to shop for cheap chocolates and liquors~

It was a memorable one, celebrating birthday with uni's friends in my hometown


Those birthday celebrations that I didn’t mention, it doesn’t mean that they are not awesome but I just want to highlight some, don’t want my posts to be like a 1000-words essay..


Thanks guys for everything, for making them so special for me

I will always remember and cherish them~


i love cakes... A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
(look at how happy i am ^.^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment