Thursday, March 31, 2011

#5 Going to St.Agnes

For those who don’t know what is St.Agnes. It’s my primary school.. It's a malay school… right next to my secondary school.. (p/s: Every Friday, I get to peek right through the fence to search for handsome 'boys'  playing on the field ^^)

I miss it so mucchie… 
Let's break it two parts

 part 1 (primary 1-3 )

Those days where  I jumped across the drain and play 'bubut-bubut'(simply means chasing around) with friends .

Those days where  I get free chocolate milk every Friday from Desa Milk.. The days where I truly believe in Good Friday ^^ Plus! I get free free shoes, exrcise books and pencils every year too!! Haha

Those days where I get to carry my wheel school bag to school with no shame! Hmmmm….

Those days where my dad packed my bag for me (claiming that I don’t know how ^^) and need not to worry about when to hand in homework (simply said I don’t know how to do^^)

Those days where I was still a noob and a nincompoop!

Those days where we prayed on every Monday in the assembly...


Those days where we poured water on the birthday girl/boy and flee! (I know we were bad, but that was our subculture)

Those days where  we queued up to wait to go in class…

Those days where  we still curious about the difference between boys and girls..Haha

Those days where  we still asked for permissions to go to toilet and friend was waiting for us inside the cubicle( of course, she was facing the door and not allowed to peek..)

Those days where  I still go school in the afternoon section...

Among all those wonderful memories, days in primary 3 is where I cherish most! Cause that was the year where I met my best buddies Emily!! And we still are buddies until today!!
Miss her so much as she is studying in UK now….

Although there are some incidents which I don like happened back then but I see it as blessings in disguise. It doesn’t affect me much though…


Part 2 (Primary 4-6)

Life is different from standards 4, we learn more subjects like science, kajian tempatan, and  kemahiran hidup.
But I still enjoyed it cause.. No stress!! I don’t have to burn midnight oil to study for exams too! Haha.. Primary school days are sooo much different from now!
Not much studies (though I go for tuition…keke)
But that's it! Tuition then sit for exam! I am still survive!
The only time I study is for UPSR!
And I still get scolded on the exam day! Cause I don’t know how to tie the booklet! But hey, is the first time I tie booklet for government exam! Everyone has their first times

Well, in that 3 years,
We chat, we laugh! ( I am already talkative back then, so excuse me…Ahem...)
FUN MOMENTS ! What more can I say...
Less hypocrite, less sarcasm, less profanity (only for me)! Aha!

I  still miss my class teacher, Cikgu Amdin, he was our class teacher from standard 4-6…
He passed away last year (if I not mistaken)… after so many years fighting with stomach cancer...
He is a good teacher and humourous as well! I love his jokes and not to forget his teachings…
He taught us so many things, not just education wise..but things we should know in life..

Last but not least, I miss all my primary school friends…
Thanks to Facebook, we found each other back! How great!
Hope we can keep in touch though….
Is glad to see how they are doing right now…

So much things to be said about life in primary school! Among the days I want to relive if I have a chance! A second chance to change too…..

These were the class which I was in last time
1 Putih  -->  2 Tekun  -->  3 Cekal  -->  4 Rajin   -->  5 Rajin  -->  6 Rajin
I hope I didn’t get it wrong

All those joys and fun ! No stress, no worries, no discrimination.. Where 1 malaysia exists….

St. Agnes


0 comments:

Post a Comment