Friday, April 8, 2011

#6 Attended an AWESOME talk -8th April 2011

Today I have attended a talk about economics and corporate strategic  and I am totally LOVING it!
I think is my first time attending talk in UTAR, and I think this is AWESOME!!

The speaker is way too AWESOME! He is fun, motivating and rather inspiring for me! He was making me fall in love in banking again ( which I have thought of giving up).  He was once a money and banking lecturer in UTAR (damn! I wish he still is, cause my present lecturer is ahem ahem… which eventually cause to hate banking more, but now, not anymore!) 

Really love the talk, at first I thought it going to be a boring talk since it is about economics and which I don’t really interested in but after 10 minutes, I changed my mind! I was totally wrong! This talk is so much fun and not boring at all! With those real life experience he is sharing, it really worth it! I really learn a lot today! Although I don’t really understand everything he said, because I am still an undergraduate and an infant to the society though^^  anyhow, I still try my best to pay attention to listen to what he said (I never been so attentive before, even in my lecture class  ^^ )

What I love most from the talk is the fruit formula for the WACC formula.. It's so simple to understand and remember! Totally my type of guy^^ I can see the passion burning inside him..

I really glad that I attended this talk, thanks to my housemate for inviting me. THANKS!
He really inspired me to preserve with my original goal and strive harder !
Now I think I know what are the choices there are for me...
I know which road I am going to travel and I aint backing down no more this time

It is an AWESOME life to live!
Just don’t give up, you will never know what happen next, miracles might just happen ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment