Sunday, April 10, 2011

#8 My Amigas ♥.♥.♥

Ola~ my 8th awesome thing on the list will be having 2 'bestest' sistas namely Emily and Sarah..
We have been buddies for years, all the AWESOME time we had been through all these years...
I will always cherish them...

For Emily, I know her since primary 3 and we become best friends ever since then
For Sarah, I know her since Form 2 and of course joined the sistahood!

Dear sista,
I know you guys are millions miles away from me but thanks for being there for me every time I need you all. I knew for the past few months I have been very down and emo over things that I shouldn’t have emo about..

Thank you for everything you have done, being my ears and lending your shoulders( literally). I couldn’t imagine how am I going to get through those months without you all.  Not to mention all the advise that you gave me.

Okay, enough for sad things…

Skype is the greatest invention for us, we could chat for hours and hours and hours for FREE!! We are staying in different time zone, so  I know some of us might have to sacrifice our sleep or wake up early to chat! I know that sometime you all will still chat with me despite you all are very sleepy ^^
How blessed I am to have sista like you guys! 

Hopefully, through skyping we can still be BFF!!
Well, if I were to write a blog for you guys, it might take years to complete it! There tooo many good times  that we had spent together! There's no way to fit into a single blog post within hours…

I'm still looking forward for a day that I go fly there to look for you guys and have AWESOME time!!
Oh mai God! I miss u guys !!

Thanks for being so AWESOME to me!!

Photos to recap the AWESOME time we had!!


Sarah and me
Emily and me
Last day of school! Owh~how young..
Xmas we spent together!
Little present for Emily before she leave..
Tea time before she leave...


0 comments:

Post a Comment