Saturday, March 26, 2011

What’s with this 'humble list'?

Well a few weeks ago, I read a book and came across this blog:

The blog literally talks about 1000 awesome things in life, (it's kinda obvious from the title itself ^.^ ). You guys should go read about it. Simple things in life that can make us HAPPY

There's one quote from the blog which I really love ~

"It's less about awesome things than it is about seeing the awesomeness of the everyday."

Then I was thinking why didn't I do the same thing?
Listing down all the awesome things that happened in "my" life? It's kinda fun and cool though, reminiscing all those awesome things in my life, although some might say 记忆是痛苦的根源 but there are still a lot of good memories in life that we should remember. That's why I created this blog, a place to jot down all the little joys and blessings in my life. Rather than counting all those mishaps and bad things happen in life that eventually make me emo = )

The whole purpose of this blog is for me to count the blessings and not telling people how great my life is (though I know it's not ^.^)… 

Hopefully the list will keep going till #1000… but I wonder when will I reach the 1000th? Hmmmm..
Anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy reading and take no offences from it..

P/s: All those awesome things mentioned below are in no particular order and could be as simple as hanging out with friends during the weekends. Anything that brings a smile to my face is AWESOME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment