Monday, March 28, 2011

#3 My Daddy's Girl ♥


I am just glad that I have my dad… he mean a lot to me, being my inspiration, my motivation to get to where I am today. I am thankful to have him..

Ever since I was young, he has been there supporting me, giving me the best that he could, being patience to me despite all the stupid mistakes I did. That's the reason why he is one of the awesome things in my life, instead, I would say most awesome!! where will I be today if wasn’t for him? Providing all the food, shelter and clothes.. ( my dad is the breadwinner, I guess that's why)..

I love hugging my dad, I will hug him whenever I can, the only man I feel secured when I am with him…

I don’t care if we are on the street waiting for mom or in shopping malls, i will hug him anywhere
yeah yeah... I am a daddy's girl, and I AM PROUD OF THAT!

                                                 





0 comments:

Post a Comment