Wednesday, July 6, 2011

#21 An Oh-Some trip ღ ɞ

DAY 1
The plane was slightly delayed and therefore I reached KK at around 7pm..

I saw Emily there standing waiting for me.. Oooohh!! Touched!! Hasn’t seen her for 2 years!!
I saw Sarah's car waiting outside! Guess what ! All of my friends are inside! Super duper happy !!

After that we headed down to Suria Sabah's secret recipe's
I was starving ! Haven't had anything since noon…
After the meal, we went a little shopping..
(p/s: we were just walking pass a shop then something caught my eye then $$ went flying… T.T) 
Impulse purchase!
Then went for a quick yumcha session then continued wit TRANSFORMER 3D
Well, personally I thought Transformer 3 is a little bit over rated.. 
(my personal opinion nia, don get offended.. Unless you are Michael Bay or Shia LaBeouf ^^)
DAY 1 ended… reached home around 2am

DAY 2
Started the day by going to my ex-high school bazaar.. Saw few familiar faces there.. Nothing special
We suppose to eat buffet but then ended up with taking illy-family photo at Beach Hotel.. 
Finally a 'almost-complete' family photo
Next, we went to sing-k… I don’t think alcohol is the only reason people get high, I think singing-k does the same effect to some people.. (me and my sistas) wakkakk.. 
I seriously think we sang the songs that no body will sing.. 
Well, who cares, as long as we had fun!!
After all the craziness, it was time for dinner. Joined my friend for dinner. 
It was quite awkward cause it was suppose to be their family gathering stuff and somehow I was there..
After the dinner, we headed home to get prepared for the 'after-dinner-party' wee hee hee..
One word to describe : AWESOME!

DAY 3
In the afternoon we went to Little Italy.. A place I am sure to go every time I go back KK..Ah Hah
The food there is tooo good! Wakakakak!
Thanks Jason Hiew for the lunch..
From Little Italy, we went all the way to 1Borneo.. Shopping time… keke.. 
It was only for a few hours though, but I manage to grab some goodies at cheap price! HAPPEE!!
It totally stunned me when I saw another Cotton On in 1B.
Does kk need 2 Cotton On? Just a medium size city though..
Who cares anyway, the more the merrier! Haha!
Rest for a while then at night we went for wote for supper…
Yum Yum Yum together with YOYO.. Bliss!
That night was the only night I went home early… wakakaka

DAY 4
Island trip cancelled!! Due to the stupid weather, raining for one whole day! Why only rain on Monday!!
We got no where to go so we went for another round of sing-k! It was cheaper this time but somehow the first time was more fun!
After, all those yelling and 'marching' on the sofa, we all were hungry!
Drove to King Hu restaurant and had Beijing Duck!! Ooohh… 
suddenly felt like I was in paradise.. All the scrumptious food! OMG!! I could only crave for more!!
Then the desserts session is special! Went to Emily's house for her mom homemade desserts !!
Delicious ! I love the blueberry  tarts sooooo muchhiee!!
Well I am girl who always go crazy for desserts…XD

DAY 5
Last day in KK… sad max!! I wanna stay in KK longer!!
Early morning we had dim sum and Wong Kok Restaurant…
Love dim sum!! Yummy yum yum~~
Then went to Perdana Park.. A quite-new park, cause the last time I went back hometown, it wasn’t there, so is new for me..
They have the musical fountain but only at night… the place wasn’t bad too…  nice scenery and play ground!! Hoho…
Took some photos at there too…
Then it was time for me to go… leaving KK and all my friends … T__T

I dunno when can I meet them again…
But hopefully I can meet with them again real sooon!!!

Phew~~ I managed to type out the summary for my 5 day sin KK
With the helps from friends of course!
Recently, my memory kinda sucks for no reasons.. Cant remember things..

Well.. That's all my awesome trip
Special thanks to all my friends for making this trip so memorable!!
Not to forget my Illy-family!! Love u guys
Thousands kisses and thousands hugsss XoXoXo

p/s: photos will be upload soon... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment