Saturday, April 9, 2011

10 Things I hate about you

Random post again, the-10-things lists.. This time is the 10 things I hate about you. Who are 'you'.. literally those who fulfill any one of the items in this list..

I ain't bias, i hate them equally, so the list is not in any particular order

1. You who don't keep their promise (Don't promise what you can't do)
2. You who are not punctual ( Malaysian culture, what more can i say?)
3. You who have 'liar' tag around their necks (Don't lie to me)
4. You who are not responsible
5. You who do things slowwwwly ( slacking around when other people are waiting for them)
6. You who are 'too' dependent (can you be more independent?)
7. You who question too much (stop questioning!)
8. You who don't reply messages (how hard is it to reply a message?)
9. You who don't hold the door for the next person (I think is rude for somehow)
10. YOU!! LAZY PEOPLE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment