Monday, June 27, 2011

#19 Wishes and Blessings from a friend

Nothing feels more awesome than getting wishes and blessings from a friend
Is a handmade origami cranes..
Every crane has its own wish on the paper *touched*

It is said that ancient Japanese legend promises that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted a wish by a crane, such as long life or recovery from illness or injury... 
Although I didn’t get 1000 of them but I felt the sincerity there
The greatest give I ever get from a friend...

Really felt grateful to have her as friend,
she told me a story about the fate and destiny entitled, 最好的安排..
The moral behind story is really great..
Everything is destined, it might not look the best now but it might be a blessing in disguise…
I truly believe that this is a blessing in disguise..
Is a turning point of my life… from worst to best! 

Thanks~~



0 comments:

Post a Comment