Monday, August 29, 2011

#25 Moving out!!

I had stayed in the same house for 2 years,
Well..things started to get bore already..( Well, it has nothing to do with the housemates..)
Just me feeling bore over everything there..

So I had decided to move out!
(Okay, that was a lie..)
I never plan to move out until my friend ask me about it
So here i am! Decision made. Decided to MOVE OUT!

Glad that everything is settled..
Moving out isnt easy... I took 3 days to move out all my things
Exaggeration? Nope!
Never realise I have so many things until i started packing them into boxes..

See, I wasn't exaggerating
It's kinda a lot for a petite girl like me ^ .*




















Anyhow, big big thanks for my brother and mother
and not forgetting my friends that had helped me to shift my things to the new house
❤ THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS! ❤
❤ YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! ❤
p/s: they helped me to clean my house too..  *touched*

My new cleaned room .. Keke...

0 comments:

Post a Comment