Wednesday, August 31, 2011

#30 2D-1N Penang Trip

                    A year has passed but I Will never forget this trip..
          It was an awesome trip!!
          Here's the recap for the trip..
         
         I visited Penang again!
         It's my second time visiting Penang but it was still AWESOME!
         We reached Penang at about 7am..
        
         OMG what a tiring journey
         Stuck in the train for 5 hours.. GOSH!
         We headed down for our breakfast later..
         Vegetarian wan tan mee, with lots of zhu yu zha 
          
          Yum Yum..
          Then we went to kek lok si, 
           My second visit to the temple..

         Took photos with Mei Hui and woen ni and her brother as well
         Then the comes the shopping time!
         Before we shop, 
         We had lunch to make sure we have enough energy to shop!
         I had green curry chicken(vegetarian..)  
       
         Not to mention it tastes as good as the real one^^
         Finally, we reached Perangin Mall
         MALL! One thing in my life that makes me lose my rational... 
      
         Bought some Tee's and jeans
         Then took a taxi to Queensbay!
         We still manage to shop a little while despite we are short of time!
         How efficient! Pfffft! 
        MNG on SALES! 
        People are queuing up to try on clothes
        I cant believe it!
        Didn't buy much at Queensbay
        My feet are in pain and the ankles are killing me
        Finally we reached home at about midnight!
        Ate rambutan and then went to sleep.. 


       The Second day:
        It was a blast too!
         Bought sneakers and a watch
         Finally! A proper watch 
         I couldn't survive a day without watch, trust me
         I hate it when I dunno what time is it..
         So I MUST HAVE A WATCH!
         Rather die than without having one...
         I had durian too..
        Thanks to Woen ni and her family...
        Time flies when we are having great time
        It's time to head back to the dead town again
        Dragging our bodies back with our souls in Penang..

                   Millions thanks to woen ni & her family...

           Thank you Woeni and family for a such wonderful trip

0 comments:

Post a Comment