Tuesday, August 30, 2011

#29 Under One Roof!

I have never regret staying here for 2 years...
Having great housemates all this while is a blessing!


















We are the Fantastic 4!


With them, I have so many awesome memories..
Includes all the crazee stuff we did!


The day we went Tesco...


This is what happened!
That's how many things we had bought..
3 Girls doing the shopping
Looks like an ads, huh? haha...














Birthday celebrations are the best
I won't forget any of them..
Shel Ling's 2010's and 2011's birthdays..


















More Birthdays~



















From housemates, we become close friends and eventually become buddies
And often we become each other ears and shoulders...
We love going to swings..
There we will spend hours and hours having girl talks, private girls talk.. Hah!
This 'tradition' has been going on for the period I stayed there..
Sometimes, we went up to 3 times a week...
We wont run out of topics, just more to add on..

Now I have moved out, I hope our friendships won't dwindle out of existence
No doubt it will be affected slightly but if I put more efforts,
I am confidence I can keep this friendship
Friendship forever~


0 comments:

Post a Comment