Tuesday, August 30, 2011

#28 Illy Family



Being part of the Illy Family is the best thing had ever happened to me
We play together, laugh together, hang out together,
I enjoyed every single moment I spent with them
Especially during our last reunion! One of the Awesome moments in my life
Glad that I met them, they have helped me so much
Couldn't be more thankful..
I might not have the money like Mr. Buffett
Nor the influence like Mr. Obama
But I have great friends..
That's all that matter..
Hope this friendship last forever..
Forever Illy!


Couldnt meet with them last year but this year we REUNITE! 
However, there's still missing family members..
Hopefully there's one day where we could all meet !

My dearest Illy family ❤
Thank you for everything...
XoXo..❤ 

❤  Those great time we had ❤ 







0 comments:

Post a Comment