Tuesday, August 30, 2011

#27 A NuLife ღ ɞ

Feel like I am living a new life right now..
Been through so many changes since then...
Too many, I would say... everything is new for me
I have to start from scratches again

Start to adapt the new environment
Start to accept what's happening..

But I believe that we need new things in our life sometimes to keep our life lively!
(may be new life brings new lucks ^^)
Otherwise, our lives will be so dull
Changes should be made if they are good one..
I had made mine..

A new trimester with new friends and classmates
A new house with new housemates and environment
A new room with new furniture
A new me with new mindset perhaps?

New is just another adjective word if it is not put into actions
Therefore,
New life must comes with new attitudes to make things work!
Otherwise, changes mean nothing..

Looking forward to this new life..
Being optimistic have to be compulsory this time...


Collage of myself..]
Cheers XD..


0 comments:

Post a Comment