Tuesday, August 30, 2011

#26 A new trimester ahead!

A new trimester is almost here already
Time flies, don't you agree?

This time around, I have mix feelings for the coming trimester
Excited, worried, sad and many feelings that are hard to put into words..

Excited cause is a going be a new trimester, and new challenges are waiting ahead..FOR SURE!
(I feel that every trimester, no particular reason..)

Worried cause most probably I am going to be alone for next trimester and all the coming trimesters
Also cause I have to make new friends, which I am not good at it..
And not forgetting my study,
whether I still can catch up with them..
So much more to worry.. I am a worry wart..Hee

Sad cause I will be alone for some time
Sad cause I can no longer join my buddies.. No more 3 BF girls anymore
Sad cause we aren't in the same batch anymore..
Sad cause I felt so left out right now

No matter what, I am still anticipating for this new trimester
Hopefully it turns out to be an AWESOME start for me
Finger crossed and pray hard!


0 comments:

Post a Comment